Whatsup babe and steph? Since you two are mainly the only two people who read my shit. Since more people just look at my art blog. But whatever though.
I had a pretty cool date with my girl over the weekend. Took her to turtle hill since she has never seen the view from up there. It was real cool, made a video, took some pictures. All that good shit. Devoured some sushi, and drank some coke. Shit was the bomb, saw some dogs, and talked about tsunamis, and thinking there was no way it could hit us from so high up.
I got my haircut that day as well. Getting a fauxhawk. Shit may seem gay, or played out, but it is what it is. Been wanting to do it for hela long, and if bitches complain, well then nigga I can cut it off then, but you can't cut your ugly off. Well I guess you could...in surgery or some shit, but mine would be a free haircut, yours is big bucks.
Today, we played brawl all day long. I fuckin pwn with metaknight, who by the way I think is hella sick. And around 6 is when we had dinner with all of my girlfriend's friends, for Kathleen and Corrina's birthday. Ate Japanese food at sushi rock on 614 Pine St. At like the ass crack of downtown and chinatown. Downtown and Chinatown being the butt cheeks.
A little update on my trapped spider. That bitch died. I know...sucks, but shit happens, life goes on. Well not for him, but for us, life goes on...
Sean King insists I do a platypus collection for him, and sure why not. I'll do a couple platypus drawings here and there when I have the time.
So until next time,
Deuces,
Christian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment