Everybody expected so much outa me
"Smart and talented, a nurse or engineer is what he ought to be"
Rockin A's in middle school, can I do it? I think I can...
Till high school, 7 classes, all C's, my boat is sinkin man
It's not because I lacked seriousness or I was dumb
It's cuz I was in a dumb and serious relationship when I was young
All that time wasted like 6 shots of vodka
Take a pistol and give me 6 to the head
Matter fact give me a number 3 and a line-up instead
Haha, I don't wana die...
Sure I was with that dumb bitch, but whatever dude
There still shit in life, some of which, I wana do
Graduate college, bungee jump, fall in love again
I completed that last one, her name is Vivian
Love of my life, shes all that I live for
I'm gettin my act together, I've learned to give more...
effort in the shit I love to do like art and basketball
Ima give it a hundread percent till the day my casket falls
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment